The 2018 Midwinter Meeting was held Feb. 22 – 24 and drew nearly 30,000 attendees to the city of Chicago, including more than 6,000 dentists. The Midwinter Meeting is among the top three dental meetings in the U.S. and one of the top 20 conventions in Chicago. Each year, more than 600 exhibiting companies participate in the meeting, creating one of the largest exhibits of dental products and manufacturers in North America. Exhibitors showcased their products on dental therapeutics, dental anesthetics, dentifrice, fluoride, dental materials, dental instruments, dental equipment, chairs, cabinets, stools, X-ray equipment, computer hardware and computer software.
Visitors like dentists, pharmacists, doctors, manufacturers of dental medicines, manufacturers of dental equipment visited the show.
Fussen in the show showcased sets of products, among which CBCT was the one that grasped great attention which characterizes in:
1. High-speed reconstruction
2. High Image Quality
3. Accuracy dosing
4. 3D volume projection, window FOV (DXH cm): 15x9cm 5x5cm
5. Extremely High Resolution Enables Accurate
Presence of Fine Structures
The second surprise is the imaging plate system which is:
1. Flexible Multifunctional Photophor
2. Smart sensing processing & High Definition X-Ray Image
3. Highly Adaptive Software System
The last highlight is the intraoral 3D scanner, which features:
1. Portable Design
2. Scanning Without Powder, Large Depth of Field
3. Color Scanning, High Precision and Fast
4. 4D High Resolution Scanning, Anti-fog Function by Built-in Heater
5. Small Scanner Tip, Infection Control
Fussen is looking for the future that clinics could embrace a total digital solution to facilitate dentistry.